- All and any terms used in this document shall be understood in accordance with the definitions provided
the Users during or in relation to the use of Websites, based on the use of cookie files on Users’
computers,as well as collection and processing of User data for statistical purposes,and on other means
of data processing – in particular on collection,storage,analysis,amendment,sharing and other uses of
- Any personal data is collected on a fully voluntary basis and is used solely by the owner and/or the
Administrator and the seller.
- While using the Website, information sent by the web browser and included in system logs is
automatically collected by servers. such information may contain various data,e.g.e-mail address, IP
address, browser type,address of the site visited immediately before accessing the Website, time of visit
to the Website and other statistical data. The Website Administrator uses such data to ensure highquality
of services,as well as for technical and statistical purposes.
- The Administrator maintains the personal database in conformity with the laws applicable for
Administrator’s registered seat and in accordance with the rules of social conduct.
- The seller and/or the Website Administrator is also the Administrator of personal information shared by
the Users during or in relation to the use of Products.
- The collected data is used only for identification of Users for order fulfilment purposes, including online
and offline payments processing,after-sales services and further communication with the Users. such
data include among others: name,surname,address, phone number,e-mail address and any data shared
by the Users themselves.
- Due to the nature of some of the Products, the User may be requested to provide additional personal
- For individual persons' privacy protection, the names and personal data of Users and other individuals
whose comments and photographs are presented on the Website may be changed.
- The Administrator processes personal data to provide services, to advertise its services and Products and
to provide the Users with newsletters and other marketing materials. At any time the User may reserve
that it does not consent to be provided with such commercial information – either by contacting the
customer service department, using the contact form available on the Website or, in case of forms
enabling Users’ subscription, by clicking the“unsubscribe” link.
- Each User has the rights vested to him by the relevant data protection act. In order to access or remove
their data, the Users shall use the contact form available on the Website or shall contact the customer
The Website may also use Google Analytics (and similar tools), i.e. the service enabling analyses of
visits to sites rendered by Google, Inc. (“Google”) or other entities. Google Analytics also uses “cookies”.
Google’s ability to disclose information obtained this way to third persons is restricted to situations
where it is obliged to do so to satisfy the law in force.
- a.Action Cookies – files stored to register Users’activity on the Website. They provide
information on most frequentlyvisited websites,most popular functionalities of the Website
and on the effectiveness of marketing materials on the Website. Action cookies provide
statistical data allowing optimi2ation of the Website functionalitythrough observation of, for
instance, the jump off rate i.e. information on the moment when use of the Website was
terminated bythe User. Acceptance of cookies bythe User through the applicable browser
settings is a prerequisite condition for their use.
b.session Cookies – used on websites with logging in services – files stored to define User’s
logging status. These files allow Users to access websites available onlyfor logged in Users.
session cookies are assigned when logging in and are deleted when the User logs out, i.e.
when “Logout” is clicked on.
- The Administrator may conduct surveys among Users in order to receive specific profile data (such as
age,education, profession). Participation in the survey is voluntary; the personal data so collected will
be processed in an anonymous manner and will be used for statistical analysis of Users shared with
Administrator’s partners. Disclosure of such information is voluntary at all times.
- The Users may withdraw their consent to the processing and storage of their personal data by
contacting the customer service department (via e-mail of phone). On Websites offering logging
in/subscription,consent may be withdrawn via the form accessible through a link provided on the
Website and/or by clicking the“unsubscribe” link.
- Following withdrawal of consent by the User, the Administrator is obliged to store User data and any
statistical information on User’s account for a period of at least 90 days. The Administrator’s processing
of personal data in such case will be limited to storing such data for potential consent’s reactivation by
the User and to perform Administrator’s duties,excluding any operations on such data,subject to other
duties of the Administrator provided by the law in force or imposed on the Administrator by the
- Fighting any forms of identity theft, illegal acquiring of information and illicit practices defined as
„phishing” is one of the highest priorities for the owner and the Administrator. Therefore any data
shared by the Users, in particular information such as credit card numbers or data provided by Users on
Websites offering logging in such as username and password to the User’s account, is collected
pursuant to data safety rules.
- The Administrator has the right to send unsolicited communication to the Users. such communication
may include information linked directly to the functioning of the Website (e.g.changes in Website
functionalities), or non-commercial mail (e.g. wishes,system notifications). The Users have the right to
reserve the lack of consent to provision of such information, by clicking on the link available at the
bottom of such communication.
- There may be links on the Website (e.g. in the form of third party logotypes) which, when clicked on,
direct the User to an external website. The fact of using any such referrals shall not be equated with any
kind of connection between the Administrator and the entity running the external website. The
Administrator shall not in any case be responsible for such redirections nor for the content of privacy
policies and safety rules applied on such websites, nor for cookies used when viewing such websites.
Persons using this kind of redirections are advised to read and acknowledge the relevant documents
available on such sites.
recommended to visit the Website and observe updates of the rules on a regular basis.
available in English and in other languages. In case of any discrepancy or difference in the different
language versions, the English version shall prevail.