Definitions of terms.
- Website Administrator – the entity responsible for proper functioning of the Website.
- Payment provider – the processing of payments can be performed by third parties providing data and payment processing, receivable invoicing, reconciliation and reporting services.
- sale – seller’s confirmation of conclusion of an agreement for purchase of Products, in accordance with the User’s Order.
- Website – the website registered in this domain, offering placement of Orders.
- Platform – the software used for Website management and execution of other services related to Order fulfilment.
- User – any natural person visiting the Website.
- Order – an offer made by the User to purchase the Products.
We value your opinion
- Each User making use of the Website has the opportunity to share their opinion.
- Opinions and suggestions should be directed to the e-mail address indicated on the Website.
- have a text file format;
- include attachments in form of photos or audio and video files in following formats: jpg, bmp, pdf, mp3, midi, wav, mpeg, qt, avi, flv, mp4, mpg, wmv, vcd or asf;
- be truthful;
- name and surname or surname initial of the User presented on the photograph/video;
- short description of what the photograph/video presents;
- name of the Product to which the photograph/video relates;
- the term/duration of the use of the Product;
- include attachments in their original form, i.e. which were not subject to digital image editing with the use of graphics software;
- it must not contain offensive, vulgar, discriminative or illegal content.
- The User sending the opinion must have the right to the materials to be published, including the right to share audio-visual materials.
- The User sending the opinion agrees for the content of the opinion or parts thereof to be published, together with the attached materials, on the Website and other websites describing the Product which the opinion concerns.
- For privacy protection, the personal data of individuals whose comments and/or photos are being uploaded to websites may be amended./li>
- All commercial information, price lists and Product adverts on this Website are merely an invitation for the Users to make offers and conclude an agreement directly with the seller. No information contained on this Website, regardless of its name, should be regarded as an offer within the meaning of the law in force.
- The User placing the Order must be at least 18 years of age and have full legal capacity or hold a consent from his or her legal guardian, in accordance with the statutory laws applicable in the current location of the User.
- Provision of services and sale of Products by any seller and securing their delivery to the following locations is currently impossible: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Burma (Myanmar), Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Congo, Democratic Republic of, Cuba, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Equatorial Guinea, Gambia, Guinea, Guyana, Iran, Iraq, Krako2hia, Kuwait, Kosovo, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Mauritania, Mongolia, Niger, North Korea, Palestinian Territory, Rwanda, sierra Leone, somalia, suriname, syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Western sahara, Yemen, Zimbabwe. Orders requiring delivery to any such territories will not in principle be processed by the seller. such Orders may be processed by the seller upon request of the User; the User is asked to contact the customer service department for this purpose. Furthermore, if the delivery location is situated on an island, please contact our customer service department before placing Orders to confirm possibility of delivery./li>
- Current information on the Products and their prices is valid on the day of its appearance on the Website.
- All of the contents of this Website constitute the sole property of the respective entities. The Products referred to in the information presented on the Website comply with all legal requirements at their point of sale. The place of seller’s registered seat shall always be regarded as the point of sale. Any person interested in the Products presented on the Website and in placing an offer to purchase them should refer to the applicable local laws governing the purchase of the Products described on the Website and observe these laws.
- Prices on the Website include all prevailing taxes and fees applicable in the place of the seller. There may be additional duties or taxes payable by the User on receipt of the Products by customs in the User’s country. The seller cannot accept responsibility for these costs. The price quoted for each Product is valid at the time of placing the Order by the User, and may in some cases include the costs of shipping (according to the information on the Website). Various discounts may apply.
- All the prices are quoted in a particular currency and include the taxes and fees applicable to the seller's registered office. If the territory from which the Order is placed is subject to other taxes as well as charges related to local regulations (including customs, excise duty, VAT), the User is obliged to pay them on their own. The price quoted for each Product is valid at the time of placing the Order by the User, and may include the costs of shipping (according to the information on the Website); it does not, however, include additional fees or taxes other than those applicable to the registered office of the seller. The User is responsible for collecting, withholding, reporting, and remitting such additional applicable taxes to the appropriate tax authority.
- The seller reserves the right to change prices for Products described on the Website, introduce new Products and withdraw previously presented Products, and to launch and cancel promotional campaigns, or introduce changes to them without prior notice.
- In order to ensure relatively quick order fulfilment, it is necessary to correctly enter the data in the Platform’s system, or by other means of electronic communication. Providing an email address is required for order confirmation. Orders may be additionally verified by phone – the User is requested to provide his or her telephone number for such purpose.
- Orders which are not pre-paid, in relation to which there are any doubts, including doubts regarding the reliability of the customer’s personal data, may be verified by the customer service department. such Orders may be cancelled by the seller.
- Despite best efforts there is no guarantee that the published Product descriptions do not contain inconsistencies and/or are free of errors, and therefore they cannot constitute the basis for any potential claims. The Website Administrator shall make every effort to ensure the accuracy of, and update all the information on the Website. At the same time, the seller cannot guarantee that the information contained herein completely exhausts the discussed subjects. Therefore, the seller shall not be liable in the event of inaccuracies in the contents of the information available. The seller reserves the right to change, modify and update the content of the Website at any time.
- All the Products displayed on the Website, as well as other names, are used for identification purposes only; they can constitute protected trademarks of their respective owners, or of the seller. All the trademarks, industrial marks, company and manufacturers’ names have been used on the Website solely for information purposes and are the property of their respective owners.
- It is prohibited to collect, use, reproduce and/or post on any other website or websites of other online sellers any materials derived from this Website, in particular information concerning the Products. It is also forbidden to use the names of the Products and of the seller, as well as labels, photos, descriptions of the Products, or any part of the Website, for purposes other than private and non-commercial ones.
- All text, data, graphics, images, logos, photographs, files and all other materials found on this Website, as well as the selection, organisation, coordination, compilation of the materials and the overall look and character of the Website constitute intellectual property of the seller or of their respective legal owners. They are protected by copyright, design rights, patent rights, trademark rights and other regulations, including international conventions and ownership rights. All such rights are reserved to the seller or other owners. All trademarks, brands and trade names constitute the property of the seller or other owners. Without an express consent of the holder of rights to such materials, the User nor any other persons have no right to sell, distribute, copy, modify, reproduce, publicly display or transmit, publish, edit, nor to adapt these elements, grant licences for them, create derivative works, or use them in any another way.
Offer of Products described on the Website and Order fulfilment
- Orders are accepted 24 hours a day, throughout the year.
- Orders can be placed on the Internet or by telephone, from anywhere in the world; however, in some countries it is only possible to make a prepayment through the payment system indicated on the Website.
- The sale takes place following verification of the Product’s availability and technical capability of the transaction between the User and the respective seller.
- If the Product or the Order is composed of multiple elements it is possible that a number of entities will be involved in the transaction as the seller, varying in respect to each Product.
- The date the Order is placed is not equivalent to the moment of sale.
- The seller reserves the right to refuse to fulfil an Order without specifying the cause.
- Orders placed on weekdays after 12 pm (noon), on saturdays, sundays, and holidays will be processed on the next business day (in special cases this period may be extended).
- Upon confirmation of the Order by the seller, an agreement for the sale of the Product is concluded by and between the User and the seller. The User may receive additional confirmation of the agreement’s conclusion via e-mail sent to the designated e-mail address.
- In case the sale is made, the Products contained in the Order will be delivered electronically or by a shipping company, courier or mail – the delivery time is about 3 working days. This period may, however, be extended for reasons beyond the control of the seller, when the seller is not responsible for delays in the delivery of the Products by mail, courier or shipping company.
- Payments may be recorded and processed by different Payment providers (depending on the payment method chosen) or by postal services/courier company where payment on delivery is selected.
- If you choose prepayment, the Product will be shipped upon receipt of funds in the amount of 100% of the price of the Order and additional costs ( e.g. shipping, insurance costs) and after sale is made.
- In case no sale is made with respect to a pre-paid Order, the payment is reimbursed to the User.
- If “payment on delivery” is selected, the User authorises the seller to cover the shipping costs on User’s behalf, and undertakes to reimburse these costs.
- Cash On Delivery – the payment method selected by choosing „payment on delivery”. The User makes the payment due for the Order to a representative of the Post Office, courier or shipping company who has delivered the shipment to the address provided by the User. The Products remain the property of the seller until the entire amount due has been paid.
- All the Products described on the Website are brand new and have all the required approvals, certificates, and instructions for use in accordance with the law to which the seller’s registered office is subject.
- The colours and trimmings of Products displayed on the Website may differ from the actual colours and trimmings of the Products as a result of the printing and photographic technologies used, and photos may not properly reflect the actual hues and shades. The manufacturers of the Products reserve the right to introduce technical modifications to the presented Products without prior notice.
- In the event of ordering a Product whose price has been displayed incorrectly due to an error on the part of the Website’s maintenance team or a server error, the User will be informed of this fact and the Order may be cancelled.
- The User may change or cancel the entire Order no later than 2 hours after the Order has been confirmed. In order to do this, you should contact the seller via email. Otherwise, unless the User withdraws from the agreement in accordance with paragraph VII below, they may have to bear the packing and shipping costs indicated respectively in paragraph V section 14 above, plus the shipping cost of returning the Product to the seller indicated in paragraph V section 14 above.
Withdrawal from the agreement
- since the sales agreement between the User and the seller is concluded remotely, the User can always withdraw from the agreement without stating any reason within 14 days of the date of Order confirmation.
- The withdrawal must always be preceded by telephone contact and a written statement using the template attached below, or attached to the Product delivered to the User, containing the number of the bank account of the User who has paid for the Product. Both the telephone contact and the sending of the statement must take place within the 14-day period specified in paragraph VII section 1 above.
- In the event of withdrawal from the agreement, the User must immediately, and no later than 30 days from the date of withdrawal, return the Products received to the address indicated by the seller. The Products must not be bear traces of use and must still be pre-packaged. The User is responsible for damages to the Product resulting from wilful misconduct. The seller is obliged to reimburse the User with the price of the Product paid by the User.
- In a situation where the User does not collect the Products for which they have paid, the seller may contact the User in order to resend the package. If the withdrawal period specified in paragraph VII section 1 is observed, the User may exercise the right to withdraw from the agreement under the terms specified herein.
- The seller reserves the right to withdraw from the agreement in case of absence of the Products in stock or due to a technical problem, which occurred in the course of fulfilment, of which the User will be notified. In such case the User will not be required to bear any costs.
- All complaints should be sent by letter to the return address indicated on the information or leaflet attached to the Products delivered./li>
- Complaints may concern Products which do not comply with the agreement, Products which are covered by a satisfaction guarantee, as well as damaged shipments. This chapter governs in particular the complaints filed on the basis of the satisfaction guarantee.
- A Refund resulting from the purchase of a Product bought with a satisfaction guarantee is only possible in relation to the first purchase of the Product, and solely with respect to the price of a single Product per person/household, regardless of the total quantity of Products ordered by the User. Packing and shipping costs, as indicated in paragraph V section 14 above, are not subject to a Refund.
- Refunds are possible only when the complaint is sent in writing by the deadline indicated on the Website to the address specified by the seller. This period is calculated from the date of receipt of the Products by the User. In the case of a complaint sent by mail, it is necessary that the letter is sent before the deadline indicated on the Website.
- All packaging (also used packaging) for the Products delivered must be returned to the address indicated by the seller within the period of time indicated on the Website. Failure to return all the packaging will result in the cancellation of warranty and a lack of a Refund.
- When using the Complaints Procedure, the User may reclaim the price of a maximum of one purchased Product. Other fees and expenses, including shipping costs, will not be reimbursed. If you order more products, the price will be calculated as the average price of the Product, and the shipping costs of the ordered Product will be borne by the User. The costs of packing and returning the Products or packaging are borne by the User. The seller does not accept cash-on-delivery shipments.
- In case of tangible goods, only complaints concerning Products used in accordance with the Manufacturer’s instructions will be processed.
- If the User orders a larger quantity of the Products for long-term use, and after the first month of use they conclude that the Products are not effective, the User has the right to resign from further use of the Products. In such an event, if the User, when using the complaints procedure, returns all the other unused and intact Products to the address indicated by the seller, the seller shall refund the price of all the intact products, less additional costs (e.g. shipping, insurance costs).
- The information included in the written complaint should include, at the least: personal data of the User who has placed the Order (the User’s name and surname, address to which the Products were delivered, an email address and a telephone number), a list of the Products returned, the date of beginning and finishing the use of the Products and a detailed account of how the Products have been used, and what were the consequences thereof, as well as the expected outcome of the complaint (i.e. how the complaint should be dealt with – through fixing or exchanging the Products or granting a Refund) and a bank account number (including both IBAN and sWIFT) to which the Refund is to be made. In addition, the letter of complaint should be legible, coherent, and should include a legible signature of the User. Letters of complaint which do not contain the above information will not be dealt with.
- Product packaging returned by the User should be properly secured so as to prevent it from any damage. The User should only use packaging or envelopes that guarantee appropriate protection of their contents. Only Products or Product packaging which have not been damaged in return transit can be eligible for the complaints procedure.
- Complaints are processed within the period of 14 working days of the date of receipt at the address indicated on the leaflet attached to the Products. Where a complaint is successful, the Refund or fixing/exchange of the Products occurs automatically. The User may inquire about the status of the complaint via e-mail sent to the e-mail address indicated by the customer service department.
- should the complaint be deemed valid, the money for the purchase equal to the price of a single Product purchased shall be transferred by the seller, or entity authorised by them, by bank transfer only, to the bank account indicated by the User in the written complaint. If the seller has not received payment for the Product purchased by the User, for instance in the case of payment on delivery, reimbursement on behalf of the seller may be conducted by the Post Office, courier or shipping company.
- With respect to Orders settled upfront with a credit/debit card, where the User files a credit/debit card chargeback at the issuing bank, the processing of their complaint will be put on hold and will not be dealt with by the seller until the issue is resolved. Despite having satisfied the complaints procedure, no Refund will be granted to a User whose chargeback was successful.
- Damaged shipments. The User is obliged to examine the shipment at the time of its receipt in order to verify whether or not it has been damaged in transit. In the event of the shipment delivered to the User being damaged, the delivering party should complete a damage report at the User’s request, which will be signed by both the User and the delivering party, and which can be used to lodge a complaint. The User has the right to request an exchange of Products free of charge or a Refund. Complaints resulting from mechanical damage caused by the User will not be processed./li>
- In the case of improper use of any of the Products, or in the event of use which does not comply with the instructions provided on the packaging and/or the leaflet attached to the Product, the seller is not responsible for the consequences of such use.
- For further information on the Products presented on the Website, please contact the customer service department. For faster response, please call the number provided on the Website or email us using the form available on the Website. When calling the number provided on the Website, you will be charged according to the price list of your telephone services provider.
Information concerning particular products: dietary supplements
- Dietary supplements may only be fully effective when combined with a healthy diet – balanced and diverse in terms of nutrition – and an active and healthy lifestyle. Dietary supplement treatments are not recommended for growing adolescents, pregnant or lactating women, or the elderly. No negative health effects of any of the Products have been noted so far, however if you have any doubts or notice any alarming symptoms, contact your doctor immediately.
- The Payment provider is not a party to agreements concluded between Users and sellers and shall not be held liable for improper performance or nonperformance of agreements concluded by Users. In particular, the Payment provider shall not be responsible for sellers’ capability to conclude and perform agreements for the sale of goods and services and for solvency of Users.
- The Payment provider does not perform payment services, does not keep current accounts nor settlement accounts. Within the scope of its business activity, the Payment provider makes use of speciali2ed financial institutions and payment institutions which it chooses with due care and diligence.
- The seller, the Payment provider and the Website Administrator are not responsible against companies or third parties for special, indirect or consequential damages incurred during the use of Products presented on the Website.
- The seller is not liable for damages resulting from improper use of Products.
- The seller does not accept complaints arising from differences between the actual appearance of the Product purchased, and its appearance on the Website. Any photos or drawings of the Products are displayed on the Website solely for illustrative purposes.
- Any disputes will be first settled by negotiation, with the intention of an amicable settlement.
Full name of the User
Address for the delivery of the notification:
In accordance with the leaflet accompanying the consignment
of withdrawal from a distance contract
I hereby declare that I am withdrawing from the agreement for the sale of (product’s name) concluded upon confirmation of the order placed by me on (date)
I request the reimbursement of the amount of (in words: ) to the bank account no. SWIFT/BIC
I am returning (product name and quantity) in an unaltered state.